Rodney S. Margol
Mr. Margol is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer and was born in Jacksonville, Florida. He attended the University of Florida (B.S. with high honors, 1972; J.D., 1975) and then went on to earn an L.L.M. at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. While at the University of Florida Mr. Margol was a member of Phi Kappa Phi and Florida Blue Key. Mr. Margol authored “To Refer or Not to Refer? The Question of Referral Fees Under Rule 4-1.5 Rules Regulating the Florida Bar” Florida Bar Journal, VI. LXII, No.2, Feb. 1988 and “Medico-Legal Issues in Shoulder Dystocia Cases,” Shoulder Dystocia and Birth Injury, published by McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1992.
Mr. Margol is a member of the following organizations:
- Selecetd as Best Lawyers' 2014 Jacksonville Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs "Lawyer of the Year"
- Named to the Florida Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine
- 2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Personal Injury Law (Martindale-Hubbell)
- Florida Super Lawyers 2012
- Best Lawyers in America
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, International Society of Barristers
- American Association for Justice
- The American Board of Trial Advocates
- Chairman, Board of Trustees: The Bolles School (2004-2006)
Mr. Margol is admitted to practice in Florida; before the United States Supreme Court; 11th Circuit Court of Appeals; and before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Submit a Case Have Questions?