David H. Margol
In 2003 Mr. Margol graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Business Administration. He then went on to earn an M.B.A. from the University of San Diego and a J.D. from Stetson University College of Law. While at Stetson, Mr. Margol was a member of the Phi Beta Phi Honors Legal Fraternity. In addition, he received the prestigious Victor O. Wehle Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy and was appointed by the Dean to the Student Interviewing Committee: Open Faculty Positions.
Mr. Margol is a member of the following organizations:
- Named to National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 List (Florida - Plaintiffs)
- Named to Top 10 Under 40 - National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys List (Florida 2017)
- Trial Lawyers Section, Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division, Florida Bar
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court (Associate, 2012-2013)
- Board Member, Dreams Come True Horizon Board (2012-2015)
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida
Submit a Case Have Questions?